Insurance advice from the experts at Mint FS

A Fresh Approach To Insurance

Insurance Advice from the experts – Mint FS

It doesn’t matter whether you live in a one-bedroom flat or a five-bedroom detached house, your home is no doubt your castle. So it’s important to make sure that you have the right protection in place in case something should go wrong.

What if there was a fire or the roof was damaged in a storm? Would you be able to pay for the repairs? And where would you live if your house was uninhabitable? Your home also contains some of your most valuable possessions. Could you afford to replace your flat screen TV or your jewellery collection if you were the target of burglars?

Then there is Landlords Cover – Although there’s no legal requirement for a landlord to have a landlord policy, a normal home policy won’t cover you if you are renting to tenants. If you let to tenants without dedicated landlord insurance you are running a risk.

Also, if you have a mortgage on your property, your mortgage lender might require you to have a valid landlord policy before you let to tenants.

You may also need to have written permission from your mortgage lender before you let your property, so it’s important to make sure otherwise you might find yourself breaking the terms of your mortgage.

And have you considered Short Term Sickness & Unemployment Cover – Payment protection insurance (otherwise known as short term income protection) and mortgage payment protection cover, are both different forms of accident, sickness and unemployment cover, more commonly known ASU or Short Term Sickness Protection.

This kind of policy is particularly useful if you are concerned about whether or not you could cope financially in the event that you lost your job through redundancy or ill health.

Looking for insurance - the experts at Mint FS can help. Call us today on 0330 1355914

The Right Insurance For You

Whether you need Home Insurance, Landlords Insurance or Short Term Sickness & Unemployment Cover – our service is Smart and tailored to you.

Below are links to the types of policy / cover we offer:

How Our Service Works?

It can all be done by phone and online – and it’s free.

We either include this as part of your mortgage advice service or we can set up a separate phone consultation with you. This will give us a good idea of the property you are looking to cover along with the value of the contents.

We analyse the information from our phone consultation to determine the kind of policies we should be searching the market for.

Smart with technology, we search all the available insurance policies from the UK’s top insurers.

We shortlist the policies that provide the right cover for your particular needs, then support you in making the right choice for you.

If you wish to proceed, we deal with the insurers on your behalf to get your policies in place.

Want to know more?

Call the experts at Mint FS for an initial consultation on 0330 1355914 or complete our contact form and we will call you back